Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tribunes: Different uses



This photo is very illustrative of what Decan can do and the multiple utilities that our customers give to our bleachers.

At the bottom on the left a fixed / removable Decan tribune; is the one I usually
use and at specific moments I can dismantle and take it to the soccer field.




On the right a telescopic Decan, the most versatile; I open it for big events and the rest of time remains closed, making the most of my space for other activities.





In front of the telescopic, folding steps with wheels, I take them where I want to times when capacity is not important ...



Get in touch with us and we will advise you! Each of our projects are made to measure and the corresponding engineering calculations are carried out to comply with the regulations!


Visit our web for more infomation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment